Caring For The Health & Well Being Of Family.
Virginia Mae King Foundation has been present in the community since 2019, offering innovative solutions, and assistance to the uninsured and underinsured.
Connected by Our Values
VMKF will remain connected by our values
- . Improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work
- . On A Journey to Improve Health Care
- . Work with Health Care Professionals and other Key Partners
- . People Get the Care They Need, Affordable Pricing for Services
- . Support the Physician/Patient Relationship
- . We are Privileged to Serve Our Communities
Because I care….
The Virginia Mae King Foundation is named after my mother who died from healthcare issues and was always a caring and compassionate person helping others. I am so grateful that I inherited her spirit with helping people. This led to the decision of starting VMKF to help others in need of healthcare services, resources, and consulting for a better quality of life for the uninsured and underinsured.
As a Case manager, Patient Advocate, Consultant, Trainer and Educator, I promote a healthy quality of life awareness using my 18 plus years’ experience personally and professionally working within the healthcare industry. I support individuals with chronic healthcare conditions and their caregivers in understanding and navigating the challenging healthcare system. I educate underserved communities, healthcare professionals, medical providers, and businesses with accessing healthcare services supporting their patients, clients, and members with improving their quality of life.